Lucky Patcher is a pretty handy tool application to modify all the apps and games for example blocking ads, in-app purchases, permissions, etc. Those features are very useful especially when you want to use premium apps or games. Also, you can use all free apps and games without ads. And it gives you the best ad-free experience as well.
Now, lots of users don’t know how to use Lucky Patcher Apk to modify the apps and games on the Android smartphone. That’s why we create this guide page to help the users, especially the beginners to use this app easily. So, if you are really interested to know about then let’s dive in.
How to Block Ads on UI
All the free applications contain ads and it is pretty disturbing also. So, if you want to remove or block the ads then you need to use Lucky Patcher Apk to do it successfully. Here is the step you need to follow.
- Open Lucky Patcher and then you see a list of apps installed on your device. Now, tap on the app that you want to remove ads.
- Then a new menu opens where you need to select “Open menu of patches”.
- A popup shows where you need to click on “Remove Google Ads”.
- The next option shows where you just tap on “Patch to Remove Google Ads” to continue.
- Then click on Apply.
Once you follow those five steps, lucky patcher processes your selected app and removes ads from its app UI successfully.
How to Remove License Verifications [In-App Purchases]
All the premium apps have the license verification option to verify the premium users to access the features. Now, if you want to use those premium features for free then you have to use Lucky Patcher and remove this license verification from the app. Then you are able to use this on your device for a lifetime.
- Just open the Lucky Patcher app and then it loads all the installed apps on your device.
- Choose the app which you want to remove the license verification and tap on it.
- Then you see a menu with lots of options but you have to tap on “Open menu of patches” for the next step.
- You can get the “Remove License Verification” option and click on it.
- Then you need to apply the changes and the app process your request.
- After waiting for a few seconds, you get the result. Now, you are able to successfully remove license verification.
How to Change App Permissions
The app permission is very essential for performing different kinds of activities. So, you have to give permission to the app for doing such an activity. Now, lots of apps want unnecessary permissions that look weird. Here you need to enable or disable the permission of the particular app to use it on your device. But the question is how you can change the app permission. Here Lucky Patcher comes into play. Using this app, you can easily complete this task. Only you need to follow some necessary steps.
- First, open the Lucky Patcher app and select the Apk to the next steps.
- Then you need to tap on the “Change Permissions” option.
- Now, you get the options to enable and disable each permission easily.
- When you complete this, just click on Apply.
Those four steps are sufficient to change any of the Android app permission easily.
How to Create Modified Apk with Ease
If you want to create a modified Apk to use all the unlocked features then Lucky Patcher Apk help you. Using this tool, you can easily create a modified Apk on your device for free. Here we give you the step-by-step guide to do it easily.
- When you open the Lucky Patcher App you can see all the applications that are installed on your device.
- Click the app which you want to modify and click on “Open menu of patches” from the menu options.
- Then you get the option “Create Modified APK File” and tap on it.
- After applying this, the app process it.
- Once the processing is complete, you are able to create a modified Apk for free.
On this post, we share detailed and step-by-step guide to use Lucky Patcher on Android smartphone. I hope the post is very helpful and if yes then kindly share it with your friends.
If you have any question then comment on us. We give you reply very soon. Lastly thanks for coming to our site.